At the Pinetree school we believe a dress code is important as it prepares pupils for life outside of school regardless of profession. It’s important that pupils look smart whilst at school, have a sense of identity and a pride in their appearance.
The uniform consists of:
- Trousers, chinos, leggings & skirts plain black. No jeans or jeggings etc. Skirts should be around knee length. In hot weather, pupils may wear tailored shorts.
- Shirts, Polo Shirts & Blouses – plain white which should not include a logo which is bigger than the size of the palm of a hand.
- Jumper or sweatshirts – black or grey in colour. Logos can be worn as long as they do not exceed the size of the palm of a hand. Black or grey button-up and zipped cardigans. No hoodies should be worn.
- Piercings – Any piercings other than studs will have to be removed before entering the school this includes nose & tongue rings. In some circumstances, a flat, tongue retainer can be provided to ensure a consistent education can be delivered to the pupil.
- Long acrylics, gel or nail extensions – Nail length should be no longer than 2cm from the cuticle due to health and safety risks.
- Footwear – All footwear should be black No open toe footwear or high heels can be worn.